Sunday, March 21, 2010

Amazing

Lots of things are amazing me these days.  Babies crawling, orchids coming to life, wind (where DOES it go?), texting 8 time zones away, and now this: Electronic purchasing and receiving.
I got to say, I'm not a fan of microphones and video/sound that are sure to work until you expect them to. (Another topic.)
But you gotta love computers, Skype, and Tracfone.  I don't know how it works, and since it works I don't care to know, but it simply amazes me that it does. I just purchased another year of service and extra minutes for my Tracfone and before I finished printing out the receipt, my phone buzzed and was updated.  I love it.
I know, I know:  Tracfone, PULLEEZ! I know it's holding me back from constant communication, and I often don't answer because I have it on some setting that I'm not aware of. It keeps me honest, and is... cheap! We aren't anywhere near giving up our home phone number, and this is a warning: Don't rely on it in an emergency, unless I know it's an emergency too.  I guess that sums it up: Tracfone is for my personal emergencies, not yours.  Sorry about that! (I still have Celina's texts to me that she was about to give birth and that she had. It covers great distances, what more can I say?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...